Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Sundress on ebay

  1. #1
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jess's sundress below is on ebay until Sunday. Come have a look!
    Thanks,Annie

    My Ebay

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AgElizabethdoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2006
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's really nice!I wish I could buy it,but I only have one dollar I made when my dad let me sell some old colbalt bottles

  3. #3
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks!!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    ~Annie

  4. #4
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The dress is beautiful as always! Addy still loves the dress you made and is still wearing it after all these weeks! - Meg B.

  5. #5
    emer222
    Guest emer222's Avatar

    Post

    Annie, the dress is stunning. I love the length. It's great for our girls. Good luck with the auction! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Jean C.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •